Rates and Details
up to 5 hours of coverage
starts at $1,200
The Entire Day
start to finish, no clock
starts at $2,800
- Continuous coverage as scheduled
- Although candid coverage is mostly done with natural light, this coverage also includes any posed, artificially lit, or formal photos taken of the family and/or wedding party.
- Post-Processing (RAW process)
- Each hour of shooting produces about 2 hours of post work.
- A private online gallery
- Downloadable files at web resolution (see sample)
- Delivery of high resolution photos.
- JPEG Files printable up to 8″x10″
What isn’t included?
The size of your guest list size, locations, and schedule can each call for a 2nd photographer depending on the specific case.
Destination weddings and locations far away contribute to general travel expenses that can be added to the cost. Retouching is available by the hour and is billed separately.
Prints and Full Size Files
Each couple receives high resolution photos that are printable at high quality up to 8’x12′. However, prints and full size files are not included. These can be ordered for an additional fee since they are larger and require more space and time to transfer, depending on the order.
To book your wedding photography, I ask for a reservation fee of 50% as a part of the wedding contract to lock in your date. Your reservation fee is subtracted from your balance, with the remaining balance due by the day of the wedding. I may not be able to accept reservations made less than two months prior to the wedding day, so please book early.
Have more questions?
Don’t hesitate to email me questions (firstname.lastname@example.org), no expectations, and I won’t bite.
Or, email me now with this form!
Ask questions or start the discussion below, or email me at email@example.com